Southridge Animal Hospital - Denton, TX

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunflowerPop

I love these guys! Dr. Jones is one of the more experienced vets I've seen and specifically is a small animal and exotics vet.

My first two rats I brought to them needed to be neutered because of hormonal aggression, and I had absolutely no complications with the surgery. Although I don't remember the exact price and their prices could have changed, I remember it being extremely reasonable for two small animal surgeries.

My newer boys have had multiple trips to the vet so far and I have never had a bad experience. One of my boys has some special needs (having a chest tumor and no upper teeth) and I've had some emergencies that he's been able to help me with extremely last minute.

He's very kind but also very straight to the point and takes his time when explaining things to you, which I like a lot. Since I come in a lot (I might as well be a regular at this point haha) during a couple of my trips he has also taken the time to give me a discount (I did not ask for this and I can afford the trips, but it's been very helpful and a pleasant surprise!).

All of the staff is very accommodating and understanding as well, and they've always made sure everything was perfect before I leave. I'm not sure about the other vets there, since I've only ever seen Dr. Jones for my rats.

They're open Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-6 AM and Sat. 9 AM-1 PM. Closed on Sundays.

Back