Sooo...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilratsy43

My boys are finally potty trained!!!! :joy:

I can't believe it! It took Gunther over two years to figure it out, but I think the main pooper (outside of the litterbox) was Casper because since he passed (RIP) there has been little to no poops outside of the litter box. I am so excited, I can't believe my babies are actually potty trained. I had totally given up trying, so they ended up basically training themselves...LOL

Some of our rats have litter trays and they all soak them and poop in them. I clean them every day. But even so, they still dirty the cage haha.

I have never seen a poop outside my girls litter pans, or my 2 neutered boys, but my 3 uneutered boys are a different story ..they do use the litter pan, but if they are on the other side of the cage, they just do it there cause they are too damn lazy to walk to the other side haha.

Yay!!! That is most thrilling. Currently I have 3 cages, two of them are 100% litter trained, the third, I'd say 50% litter trained, of course it's the one with all the males. lol

Back