Some Pictures of Ontario...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Well a tiny bit of Ontario…

Btw this is take II...I always manage to hit "some" key that wipes all my work out, never to return, so MS Word got opened up for use. I was not a happy camper thats for sure! :gaah:

Flowers in my neighbourhood
flowers.jpg

Stones at Cherry Beach
cherrybeach.jpg

Swans at Cherry Beach
swansatcherrybeach.jpg

Percherons at Center Island
PercheronsatCentreIsland.jpg

From Center Island looking at the City of Toronto
Toronto.jpg

Waiting at the ferry dock at Center Island
SunsetonCentreIsland.jpg

One of the many Maid of the Mists at Niagara Falls
NiagaraFalls.jpg

Hibiscus flower at Royal Botanical Gardens, Hamilton
flower2.jpg

Pond in park near RBG, Hamilton
fallatthepond.jpg

Moss in park
moss.jpg

Hilton Falls in Halton Hills, Ontario
HiltonFalls.jpg

Scarborough Bluffs looking out onto Lake Ontario
ScaboroughBluffs2.jpg

Scarboroughbluffs.jpg

Now moving up to Shelburne, Ontario (Mom’s)
The horses across the road
greyhorseposing.jpg

GreyandRedacrosstheroad.jpg

Across the rural highway
acrosstheroad.jpg

The Melancthon Cemetery
Melancthoncemetery.jpg

An abandoned barn
Abandonedbarn.jpg

The 3 dogs Dylan, Bear and goofy smelly Thomas
DylanBearandTomas.jpg

Molly the cat
Molly.jpg

Flowers in the garden
flowersatmom.jpg

Shelburne sunset
sunset2.jpg

Mist at dawn
dawnmist1.jpg

Now you want cows??
Cow bookends
Bookendcows.jpg

Someone is playing Brahma
playinBrahma.jpg

Whatcha doing in here???
Whatchadoininhere.jpg

Cow #20
Cow20.jpg

Gene Simmons ain’t got nuthin on me!!!!
GeneSimmonshasnuthinonme.jpg

Amazing photos, Shelagh! What camera do you use? I love that shot of the horse in a little bit of shadow the most. It's too hard to pick a favourite. :shock:

Are we allowed to add on? :) Photobucket is being a meanie tonight as is TinyPic so I can't even stick one up. :poop:

Bronwyn said:
Amazing photos, Shelagh! What camera do you use? I love that shot of the horse in a little bit of shadow the most. It's too hard to pick a favourite. :shock:

Are we allowed to add on? :) Photobucket is being a meanie tonight as is TinyPic so I can't even stick one up. :poop:

I love that horse shot too...what a good boy to pose for me like that!

My camera is a Fuji FinePix S5000...its been discontinued but that just means its a lot cheaper to get now. :thumbup:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/F ... xs5000.asp

Sure go ahead and add on :)

:shock: WOW!!! All of those photos are AMAZING, Shelagh! I can't choose a favorite!!! I really really love the 6th one down, and the baby cow is too adorable. And the doggies.. and of course Ms. Molly... Agh and the hibiscus... Just absolutely wonderful photos, I truly adore them!!

Bron, that pic of the snowy trees!!! It totally blew me away, it looks like it should be a postcard! And of course the possum and the dog, I love them, too! WOW!! I love snowy pics!!

You guys should create POO, Photographers of Ontario!! Wait a minute... :? Umm... PWROO. Photographers With Rats of Ontario. MUCH better. :D

Just beautiful! Your mom has horses across the road? I would so live there!!

I wonder if I should dig up some of my photos... add some north to Ontario.

Wow Shelagh those pictures are gorgeous. I would just love to laze around all day by the water exploring and maybe having a picnic for lunch. And all of the pictures of the animals are super cute.

Great pics Shelagh! Now that I'm living in Toronto, I sometimes forget how beautiful our province really is. :)

And I can never get enough horse and cow pics, lol.

jorats said:
Love the pics from Ottawa, reminded me of my trip last summer. :D

Chicky... I'll try 20
I'm going back for the long weekend for 5 days and I can't wait to go back to the Gatineau's for some nice hiking!

Wow, those are great pictures, Shelagh, I think the flowers in the garden are Clematis. Beautiful climbing vine flowers! :flower: The cow with that tongue...well, it just made me quiver! :wow:

Bronwyn, your forest picture is breathtaking. I find my self go into a meditation with that one. :heart:

Those Ottawa pics are making me want to visit that beautiful city again, Melissa. Right Jo? :stickpoke:

Chicky, what a romantic picture with the falls behind you! I'll guess that your bf was 15. :fishbeat:

There's some really lovely pics here! I love to take pictures... but I get lazy when it comes to getting them off my camera. :lol:

Drumroll, please? :clap: Melissa was closest, my bf turned 30 this year!! scary huh? he still gets carded when we go out or buy booze :nyahnyah: My biggest fear is that I'll get old looking quicker then him and I'll look like a cougar while he'll still look like a teen even though he's 5 years older than me :tmi: everyone usually guesses 17
(I love the emoticoms :D )

OMG... when I wrote 20, I thought I was pushing it. I have an 18 year old son and I thought, woa, your guy's young. lol
Tell your guy he's lucky to have the look of youth and it ain't so bad, I got carded just a couple of years ago and I'm 37. lol

Back