Snow Thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm truly enjoying your pics.
Has it stopped snowing there? It's still coming down quite hard here. Our laneway has not been plowed yet and I fear it might not until tomorrow. Good thing I've got an SUV... I've got to head out in that mess in an hour. *gulp*

it stopped for a while, but it's comming down hard again.... by the evening we're to have 30+cm's....
Hubby's been shovelling the driveway for 2 hrs now.... :whip:

I'm not going anywhere now that I clipped Tom Collins teeth myself!
:bunnydance:

Someone tell Karly there isn't a lot of snow here:

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1465-Copy.jpg

See the rest here: viewtopic.php?f=41&p=219675#p219675

And last night:
IMG_1449.jpg

aww she looked like she had fun lol We're getting a snow storm warning right now. Supposed to get 30cm or so I guess starting late tonight or early in the morning.

Thought I would post snow pictures up, given that Maine was creamed with a snow storm today
IMG_3788a.JPG

IMG_3796a.JPG

IMG_3776a.JPG

I got more but I have not gotten a chance to post them on picasa.
Tell me whatcha think :)

It's gotten beautiful here again the past week, with two decent snowstorms. I'd not noticed this snow thread before. I suppose I should post snow pics of my own, since I'm a diehard snow addict. Tomorrow you should show how deep it's getting!

I like the Queen Anne's Lace pic. What's the 3rd pic? Looks warm and melting.

That was the scariest drive home ever! White out conditions everywhere! I turned onto a back street and took that!

Some of you are having a great time with the snow! Here we have a lot of black ice in parking lots, so it's not such fun.

Love those photos of Cole! He earned that hot chocolate for sure!

I remember living in Montreal, where many apartments on the third floor had spiral outdoor staircases that must have been murder to keep safe in the winter. To make matters worse, many apartments did not come with a fridge & stove, so people would be hefting big appliances up and down those treacherous staircases. Pure craziness IMHO!

Teri said:
I think we got snow here about 10 years ago! So I will just enjoy your pictures while it is in the mid 70's next week

Poo on you!!! Its a big 21F here or for you Canadians -6C...hehe, but I am sure its much colder in Canada...

I wish we were getting snow like everyone else! Its too cold here, currently -23 C and dropping. We'll probably get snow when this breaks. Currently we are about 16 inches behind average.

Pink

SSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

It appeared on Wednesday/Thursday and IS STILL HERE! More is falling at the minute and the flakes are HHHUUUUUUGE. I think i am going to go sledging tomorrow...

2009_1219SNOW0012.jpg

Back