Show your cage

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melissa's ZOO said:
I love your purple walls. PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR. If your not going drink that alcohol you can send it my way I assure you it will be gone in no time. :wink: Not an alchi, just love one to calm me down after days like today. :twisted:

yeah I like alcohol after or during rough days too ha ha

Thanks! Purple is my favorite color too! well purple & lime that is :) I have lime green outlet and light switch plates (i painted them) and a purple, lime & blue comforter (from walmart)! In my bathroom I have a purple bath rug, purple & lime towels & a shower curtain that matches my comforter. I'm a little obsessed ha ha. I almost got the dark purple and lime ferret cage, but decided I could just decorate the FN with those color fabrics :D

Godmother said:
Tale, if Pancho weighs 800 g, that cage must be huge!!! It's great, with the small bar spacing and lots of room for them inside.
The cage is 119.5 × 75 × 169.5 cm (W × D × H), so yeah, it's rather large. :mrgreen:
Oh, and I weighed Pancho again on Sunday, and this time has was "only" 797 grams. Like Lefty always says: "He's not heavy, he's my borther." :lol:

- Theo

crazylicious85 said:
Melissa's ZOO said:
I love your purple walls. PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR. If your not going drink that alcohol you can send it my way I assure you it will be gone in no time. :wink: Not an alchi, just love one to calm me down after days like today. :twisted:

yeah I like alcohol after or during rough days too ha ha

Thanks! Purple is my favorite color too! well purple & lime that is :) I have lime green outlet and light switch plates (i painted them) and a purple, lime & blue comforter (from walmart)! In my bathroom I have a purple bath rug, purple & lime towels & a shower curtain that matches my comforter. I'm a little obsessed ha ha. I almost got the dark purple and lime ferret cage, but decided I could just decorate the FN with those color fabrics :D

To funny can I come live with you? My bf would kill me if I went crazy with the purple. It was like pulling teeth to get him to let me paint our kitchen blood red. But now he likes it. I would like to paint my bathroom purple, "HMMM maybe the next time he goes out of town the bathroom will just magically be purple." Then there is nothing he can do about it, it will be done and no way in HELL am I painting it again.

You should go look at my new pics I posted on the FN thread it is lime green, you will like it.

http://www.jorats.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... &start=210

terr01.jpg

The Rat Mansion

Melissa's ZOO said:

I love booze

:)

kooi_1.JPG

Here are the plans for my made-cage by otten pet cages (The Netherlands).
It's a wire cage with plexiglas doors (red lines) and plexiglas shelves (black lines).

I'm sooooooooo proud 8) it's 110cm wide, 65cm deep and 163cm high, it will be finshed by the end of March ... to be continued ...

Cool. Im also getting (well getting, i have to pay for it lol) a self made cage. But have no idea when it will be here since they dont have al the stuff they need atm. Mine will be 100x60x150 (wanted a bigger one but that doesnt fit in the car :( ) 4 doors in front so i can open the whole front. With one big level (100x40) Hopefully they can get there hands on all the things they need soon and start building. *waits impatiencently*

Back