Shadow - 26 months

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

And besides the older nekkid girls (rat tails) there is Shadow, who I took in from a woman who had run into a bad situation and needed to rehome.

Shadow was almost 2 years old then.

"Are you my new mommy?"
Shadow.jpg

She got comfy in her new home very fast, being a sweet unassuming girl
Shadowiscontent2.jpg

And she looooved her cagemate who came with her, Maddy. But Maddy was seriously unwell and only lived for 3 weeks in my home. She was 30 months old and had been fighting a serious infection for a long time before I got her. But I had a gut feeling this might happen, so I carefully introduced those 2 girls to my older girls, before Maddy got really sick. So Shadow had new friends she loved and licked.
This big-hearted girl comforted Selene in her final days.
SelenesadoptedShadowMay16.jpg

Shadow is doing pretty good...a slight respiratory issue we work at keeping in check but thats all.
ShadowMay23.jpg

ShadowbellyMay19.jpg

and a passion for potatoes that she likes to steal...
Shadowandthepotato2.jpg

Here she is with her newest companions Portia and Rennie, with Shadow in the middle.
PortiaShadowandRenniehaveadrink.jpg

jorats said:
Oh, she looks so good. Who is she living with now? That last pic is sweet, all three going for the drink. :love3:

She is in with Portia and Rennie now. :D I'll try to get a pic of them all cuddled in the hammock, but they are Girls and bolt for the door if you make a noise near their cage...LOLOL

Oh and she doesn't look as good as she should, she gotten quite tubby, but I don't care!. she's happy, her eyes are bright and she still goes for her ambles on the wheel. :love2:

Back