Secret Santa 2013 - Important request on page 5!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aida said:
Is there a certain day we should mail these by? :)

it says "The week of December 2-6 the packages should begin to be shipped (if there is a delay be sure to contact me). I know this is early to ship, but it is just to ensure that the gifts are received before christmas, and sometimes shipping can be delayed at that time of year."

I think Canadian post is slower than the USPS, from what I've heard (no offense meant to the Canadian postal system- they've got a huge area to cover afterall)

Petunia said:
Aida said:
Is there a certain day we should mail these by? :)

it says "The week of December 2-6 the packages should begin to be shipped (if there is a delay be sure to contact me). I know this is early to ship, but it is just to ensure that the gifts are received before christmas, and sometimes shipping can be delayed at that time of year."

I think Canadian post is slower than the USPS, from what I've heard (no offense meant to the Canadian postal system- they've got a huge area to cover afterall)

:yeah:

The Canadian postal service is kind of slower, although lately it hasn't been too bad.

Everyone has officially picked up their matches so we are good to go!
Have fun everyone :D

Please let me know if there are any issues either on here or by pm

I am also all done shopping and making gifts! And I have packaged everything up! I think mine MAY go in the mail a little early. I am impatient.

Oh dang it, I think I over shopped..... I got everything together yesterday .. I always do that I just cannot help myself !!! I'll just make a package for each rattie then I'll be fine..... :laugh4: :emb:

Back