Secret Santa 2013 - Important request on page 5!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to pass this year. Since I'll be moving next month, I won't even have money to get my family gifts. :emb: Next year though, definitely!!!

Sorry Guys! I wasn't able to do matches this weekend! You WILL have your matches in your inbox by the end of tomorrow though!

Please make sure that you are on the final list if you signed up! I don't want to miss anyone! This is why I will be sending out matches tomorrow, just to make sure everyone checks the list quick :D

Godmother said:
:bow: to crumblina!!!

Looking forward to my message! It's going to be great to have the matches so early, so we can beat the rush at Canada Post.

This is the exact reason I moved it up a bit. Last year was just a bit too rushed and packages weren't getting to people until after christmas.

:oops:

Names aren't out yet. I have no excuses guys, sorry. I got sucked into playing with the foster rats for longer then I realized last night >.<

Will do the matches right now and send them out

Ok guys! Matches are in your inboxes! Sorry about the delay.

If you signed up and didn't get a match please let me know. I went over everything a couple times to make sure everyone on the list at the beginning was included.

I also was not able to group people by the amount of rats they have. This year it is a smaller group, making it difficult. I also separated based on country so no one needs to ship internationally now :)

Back