Secret Santa 2013 - Important request on page 5!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumbilina

Hi guys!

I'll be organizing secret santa again this year. The way it works is that you pm me your info (outlined below) and I put your name on a list based on whether you live in the US, Canada or other. I will also be asking about those who are willing to ship internationally. I'll be accepting people's name and info until November 8th at midnight (so about 2 weeks to sign up) and that weekend I will pm you the info of the person you will be buying for. After that there will be about a 3 week period to allow everyone to get their gifts together. Guidelines for spending are between $20-25 NOT including shipping. The week of December 2-6 the packages should begin to be shipped (if there is a delay be sure to contact me). I know this is early to ship, but it is just to ensure that the gifts are received before christmas, and sometimes shipping can be delayed at that time of year.

If you would like to participate, please pm me your:
Name-
FULL Mailing Address (include everything needed to get the package mailed to you)-
Number of rats you have-
Names of rats-
Gender of rats-
If you are willing to ship internationally- (yes/no)
Wishlist-

I will need this information by November 8 at midnight - any time zone. I'll do the matches on November 9th or 10th and send them to your inboxes.

I'll try and keep everyone within the same country together except those willing to ship internationally, they will be the linkers between countries. If you do not live in the US or Canada, you are still welcome to participate, but you also must be willing to ship internationally.

If you have questions, just post them here and I will get back to you. This way if someone has the same question they will see it answered

Enjoy!!!!

FINAL LIST
Petunia
Smallvic
Jasper77
ratluver
cherishedgirls
fexpress
lilangel
Jorats
Ratlover2013
mia9_28
hopefloats
cinderwolf
clmntine
bamboo
Aida
rhapsody
godmother
sharlees rattakisses
dspch911
crumbilina

YES YES YES!
FINALLY, Secret Santa is heeeere!
I have been waiting ALL year- I love this shack tradition soo much!
*twirls away gleefully toward the inbox*

I'd consider participating if other folk from the uk were taking part, posting stuff abroad is very costly here nowadays.
Sounds like fun!

Thank you crumbilina for taking this on!

I'm going to have to pass this year, but even though my store is closed, if anyone wants some catnip toys for their SS partner I have some in all sizes and price ranges, some really inexpensive ones, too. Shipping to US is under $3 but shipping to Canada for even a small pkg is about $7 so this would likely only be good for US residents.

can also make maybe two? bars of all natural soap (I have a small amnt of base left) just pay shipping for those, I'd be happy to have the stuff used up.

I have posted a list of those who have signed up thus far. If you have sent me a pm and do not see your name please pm me again. I will continue to update the list as time goes on :)

SarahA said:
I'd consider participating if other folk from the uk were taking part, posting stuff abroad is very costly here nowadays.
Sounds like fun!

I'll let you know if there are other people from the UK participating. If so I could try and pair everyone there, or even an exchange between 2 would be good. Its not so secret, but its still lots of fun.

Back