Saffi & Fable's Story

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed him ...
The degus went to a home as pets but he expects the 2 rats to go as feeders.
He is a reptile guy. He will not take the rats to the SPCA.

SQ said:
I emailed him ...
The degus went to a home as pets but he expects the 2 rats to go as feeders.
He is a reptile guy. He will not take the rats to the SPCA.

Soo very very sad. :(

Pickering would probably take me 4 hours by bus or more to get to, depending on where he lived. :(

I can't take them... but might be able to pick up.
Could meet you on the subway line, Shelagh?

Offer: Irresponsible Pet Holders
Free for target practice, Invective sharpening, or weapon-honing. Plenty of 'em up for grabs, catch 'em yourself.
OPirateRat.gif

I emailed the guy and said anyone can come anytime to get them. I could possibly pick them up on my way into town tomorrow from Ottawa.

Melissa said:
I emailed the guy and said anyone can come anytime to get them. I could possibly pick them up on my way into town tomorrow from Ottawa.

I got this back from him...good to know you are one of those people!!!

They are about 2 or 3 years old, they are "fancy" rats, one is beige and
white and the other is black and white. There are already a few people
telling me they are going to get them and I am not going to hold them for
anyone because alot of people never show. If you want them they are first
come first serve, my address is 1933 glendale drive in Pickering and my
number is *********.
(Not fair to post a telephone #)

I don't want to interfere and be part of the problem rather than the solution, but would he hold them if you offered him $10 when the food people want them for free?

If that's what we have to do, that's what we have to do. You can email the offer if you want, Shelagh. Dunno if it would help though.

moon said:
If that's what we have to do, that's what we have to do. You can email the offer if you want, Shelagh. Dunno if it would help though.
I seriously think this guy doesn't care. He's not the caring type, wants them gone, as he said "first come, first serve" :sad-p:

Moon and I are working very hard to get these girls out of there.

She will be calling the guy at noon to see if she can arrange picking them up today. I will either meet her and get them from her today or tomorrow depending if Adia has her surgery today or tomorrow. :(

Back