Ruby & Hazel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

For those of you who haven't seen my darlings. Here are the pics. These pics are after they got their new cage and they are sleeping in their bed (which is a litterbox.. never used, with blankets)

Hazel not minding the camera.
RubyHazel003Small.jpg

Ruby checking out to see what's going on with the big flashy thing.
RubyHazel005Small.jpg

Closer Up
RubyHazel007Small.jpg

RubyHazel008Small.jpg

Hazel deciding it was enough pictures
RubyHazel009Small.jpg

'Are you almost done Mommy?'
RubyHazel012Small.jpg

Gotta say, I like photobucket, putting pics in here is so much easier... I just have to sit down and take the time to upload all my pics to photobucket.

I'm impressed Ruby came out so long for pics, she doesn't like the camera at all and normally hides.... maybe it has something to do with the flash? The cage pics are coming next.[/img]

I find Ruby has a very soft look to her most of the time. Maybe because shes all white.

Yeah she doesn't like the big flashy thing too much. But they did really well for me that day.

Some more pics. These were taken probably when they were about 3 or 4 months old. Classic example of how Ruby doesn't like the big flashy thing and Hazel likes the attention.

Hazel giving kisses... as always.
Hazel9Small.jpg

Mommy don't take my picture...
Ruby4Small.jpg

I'm serious Mommy
Ruby2Small.jpg

OK FINE I will look at you ONCE.
Ruby1Small.jpg

I'll pose for you Mommy
Hazel7Small.jpg

Aren't I cute?
Hazel8Small.jpg

Hehe I love the last two pics.

Awww what sweethearts :)

I feel badly when I accidentally move in for a macro leaving the flash on. It like...stuns them leaving me apologizing profusely, lol.

It helps to put them in a well lit area (natural light ideally) so you don't need the flash and they pose easily for you. :D

I think my house is just so dark in general. I want to take some more pics, but I guess I should really try during the day with the living full of light. That might be better for Ruby.

Such great pics :clapping: I love the second last pic where Hazel looks like she's posing for you :love2:
I know what you mean by feeling guilty with the flash, it's gotten so the my Coal will run away whenever he hears the camera turn on :cry3: I have to turn it on away from the cage and sneak up on him :evillaugh:

Awww, little ladies swaddled in pink... sure brings out the maternal instincts.
My PEW girl Erin hates the camera too, as did my Sahara with pink eyes. I think the flash bugs them more than the dark-eyed kids (like the camera whore-der in my avatar - lol).

Back