Rest in peace my little angel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good vet able to care for rats ASAP!

If she needs to be put to sleep make sure the vet will do it properly as most do not know how
(gas oxygen mix used for surgery, eye and toes reflexes checked, when unconscious to at least a surgical level rat is injected (abdomen, liver etc), rat is kept unconscious with the gas/oxygen mix until dead). A conscious rat must never be injected in the heart

sorry I only have a few mins to write this

I hope she will be ok

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, I hope that soon you can look back on your memories with her and feel happiness for having met her instead of sorrow for having lost her. She lived a good long life thanks to you.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, I hope that soon you can look back on your memories with her and feel happiness for having met her instead of sorrow for having lost her. She lived a good long life thanks to you.
I'm sorry to announce that my female has passed away as i did not get to a vet in time, i have burried my little angel in the backyard
I am so sorry for the lose of your fur baby & she is an Angel now!

Back