Rescue trip and logistics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey you girls! Be nice to my Maritime boys' mama! :cop:

:giggle:

And I do confirm the paypal address - used it before the first crossing attempt

Are there any direct links about this on goosemoose, facebook or another page? I'd love to spread the word but not everyone has a RatShack account so they wont be able to see it.

violet976 said:
Are there any direct links about this on goosemoose, facebook or another page? I'd love to spread the word but not everyone has a RatShack account so they wont be able to see it.
I posted about the original 26 going down to MRR on fb group but none of us have updated...
I should probably do that soon - wil try to update info on ratshack fb group & I think petunia posted on goosemoose? Not positive though
Thanks for trying to help!

jorats said:
Can you place the link to the FB group here?
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough - both times I mentioned a fb group I meant the shack's fb group, and i posted about this on another - Maritime Rat Rescue fb group. When I make a new post I can let everyone know here & link them... I could always just make a new public fb group if that'd be easier! Thought never once crossed my mind... Geeze I'm slow sometimes lol silly newb, I'll get there some day

I booked a vet apt as soon as I woke up on Tuesday.
The soonest my vet could see the 47 ratties was Friday afternoon.
Once the vet apt is over, I am ready to roll.
Trip will have to occur either early Friday evening or Sunday.
A time has not yet been decided as Megan hadn't yet booked a vet apt.

The vet bill will likely depend on how long the visit takes.
Thank you to whomever donated $50 towards the vet visit tomorrow.

Me & my 26 have an appt tomorrow morning & I believe I have enough to cover the bill, cabs to & from and the gas to the border again. I won't know for sure until tomorrow after our appt but some very generous members have made it possible to even book the appt (they wouldn't let me til I had enough as they don't know me) & I'm pretty sure we're covered!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

kudos to everyone who is helping to make this happen! it's incredible to see it all coming together and to see so many people involved!
wish I could do more than send good wishes, but you've got those and then some!

soon these little ones will be on their way to whole new life :joy:

I wish you guys the best of luck ^^ Travel safely,and please continue to update us ;)
I wish I could do more :/ Me and the family would adopt 2 females-may it be babies,or adults. We have 4 baby girls,and they're all in the Critter Nation Double cage :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Proud rat momma of 4 beautiful growing baby rats ^^
Nina
Lani
Gaia
Maya

Thanks to the generosity of:
Jorats, Nickelrat, Godmother, and Dahlas

I should have what I need to pay for the vet visit and cover other expenses such as gas.
You are all amazing!
I am overwhelmed by your generousity.
These 47 little ratties are so fortunate to have you in their corner .... and so am I.

:hugs:

April 12

April12boxtopamkesaneceshelf.jpg

The top of nest boxes make great places to hang out LOL

April12bravecouriousboys.jpg

The 3 teen boys in the bin cage .... very sweet and friendly guys :D

April12threeboysinbincage.jpg

but ... these boys need much more room ... to run, to play, to explore ...

April12litterboxtrainedboys.jpg

We have some wheel runners :thumbup: and these sweet handsome boys know all about using a litter box :nod:
Notice the well used hammock from Nickelrat

I love those teen boys. So handsome! :)

Great job guys! I hope everything works out!
I wish I could help out, but it's not an option for me at the moment. :(

Back