Reputable rat breeders in Toronto Canada?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzyrat

I’ve been looking at good reputable rat breeders that breed for good temper and health, and doesn’t overbreed their rats in toronto, Barrie, Newmarket, northyork, or Markham but there isn’t many good ones, I think rat emporim is a good breeder but they stop breeding a long time ago, does anyone have any recommendations?

MyBKrats (Bonnie) is where I got my four ratties, I'm in the GTA area and Bonnie has delivered ratties within a 2-3 hour radios of her! If you can't find her let me know and I will help you get in contact, you can find her Facebook page easily, just keep in mind that there are 2 pages labeled MyBKrats, they're both hers but the one she uses is the one with significantly more followers.

If you're open to the idea, I recommend adopting! Teeny Snoots is in st. Thomas, however, if you contact them, they can give you info on their rescues closer to you. I got 4 girls from high park area this year and they're so sweet. They came from a really bad hoarding home and unfortunately others had died and all were sick when rescued. When they were healed I was able to adopt them.

Last edited:
If you're open to the idea, I recommend adopting! Teeny Snoots is in st. Thomas, however, if you contact them, they can give you info on their rescues closer to you. I got 4 girls from high park area this year and their so sweet. They came from a really bad hoarding home and unfortunately others had died and all were sick when rescued. When they were healed I was able to adopt them.
I second this, Teeny Snoots are always looking for adopters and have a range from babies to oldies ! I know they also deliver to an extent so I'd strongly recommend them to anyone in Canada. They're also getting new rescues pretty regularly unfortunately so any adopters and fosters are a huge help for them !

Back