regrets and siblings

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
edited because I forgot this is not a private members only section and the subject matter was a bit too personal

sorry!!

on my other MB we have a members only chat section, I just forgot that the one here isn't private

oops

Last edited:
Honestly, I would find out. Being adopted I'd love to know who my real biological family is. I have a half brother (same mom, different dads), but that's all I know. I've never met anyone from my "real" family. I've tried, but the search wasn't successful.

You don't really have anything to lose. You may find out your younger brother is your full brother and feel closer to him. Of course that means your older brother wasn't your full brother but that doesn't change anything. He was still your brother and still just as important to you.

I don't know what the reasoning was behind opening Chatter Box to guests, but it appears the permissions aren't consistent. Some threads require logging in to read and others don't.

Personally, I think Chatter Box should be open to members only. If non-members wish to read the posts here, they're welcome to join the forum! :D

Back