Really Not Fair! Poor Dusa! HOME :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy: good to hear she's ok, sending healing vibes! Tough girl she is! And kick booty to her mama and the vets for giving her the chance!

Dusa had a funny night, well I guess we both did in a way. I guess they used the buprenorphine because she kept chewing on metal ramps and shelves...ALL night long. I pulled her out about 3 am til about 5 am. She was soaked in urine under her bits, and was still glassy eyed and "driven" to chew. She didn't seem to like chewing and picking at cloth, preferred the tough stuff for a tough broad like her LOL. She's finally sleeping *whew*

Shar I am glad you were able to hold her...she was only supposed to be there one day...so it was a nice break for her. She only boggles for me when she's sitting looking at me, most times she's struggling to get free and RUN. :laugh4:

lilspaz68 said:
Dusa had a funny night, well I guess we both did in a way. I guess they used the buprenorphine because she kept chewing on metal ramps and shelves...ALL night long. I pulled her out about 3 am til about 5 am. She was soaked in urine under her bits, and was still glassy eyed and "driven" to chew. She didn't seem to like chewing and picking at cloth, preferred the tough stuff for a tough broad like her LOL. She's finally sleeping *whew*

Shar I am glad you were able to hold her...she was only supposed to be there one day...so it was a nice break for her. She only boggles for me when she's sitting looking at me, most times she's struggling to get free and RUN. :laugh4:

She certainly is a feisty girlie. <3
"Tough broad." :giggle:
I'm glad I was able to snuggle with her. :D

Back