Ready for your healthy dose of Ray?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldsGal

I could never ever ask for a better rat then Ray. Ray is a lover and a quiet soul. He is very sensative and his feelings get hurt easily. He is licky and loves his mommy. He loves to stash his lab blocks and if lab block stashing were a sport he would win first prize! He is very vocal and squeeks and eeps at everything. He bruxes at the drop of a hat. Ray is over 2. His age is unknown since he was a rescue. He is the father of Molly and Fez. He is the grandfather of Carlos and Freddie. I have a whole family in my home and every rat out of that family is just like Ray. They are perfect. I don't agree in breeding when you don't know what you are doing but if for some crazy reason and in a dream world. I would love nothing more then to carry on their lineage.

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

Mmm Chocodit...Now to wash it down....

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

Pick me up Pick me up Pick me up

DSCN0802.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

Thanks everyone! Yep Ray is a very sweet mamas boy. As for the Chocodit picture. Just so everyone knows I don't freely let my rats at the junk food I purposely posed him there for the photo op. He then found my soda so of course I had to snap that shot too. I think poor rat thought he found gold when I put him down in front of the bag! Then I only let him have 2 chips and he was really grumpy with me as he loves to stash and he wanted to find nice places to hide the chocolate.

Staci

Back