Ratty building a wall

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-Ratties-x

My baby boy Juniper likes building walls with his fleece scraps!

I had to break the wall to get to him for treats, and he looked quite offended! He snatched up those treats and started building a new one right away!

Whenever I destroy his wall for cage cleaning or whatever he usually ignores me for a minute before saying hi because i destroyed his wall!

Usually, the entrance to this yellow house is completely blocked off by scraps of fleece!

Does anyone else have this very adorable problem?? :D

1588823711292.png

My baby boy Juniper likes building walls with his fleece scraps!

I had to break the wall to get to him for treats, and he looked quite offended! He snatched up those treats and started building a new one right away!

Whenever I destroy his wall for cage cleaning or whatever he usually ignores me for a minute before saying hi because i destroyed his wall!

Usually, the entrance to this yellow house is completely blocked off by scraps of fleece!

Does anyone else have this very adorable problem?? :D

View attachment 13818
Mine don’t do that. He’s so cute! His little face behind the wall hehehe

Too freaking cute!! My almost 3 year old, Macaroni, does this with all kinds of stuff! She even rips up the fleece from the pan, and build a deep nest.

Back