Ratto books (for Christmas?)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhianimal

Hello everyone. :) Sorry I haven't been anywhere near as active as I wanted to be. It's been a hectic time.

That's partly because the last book in my Rat Tales Trilogy was published in Mid November.

I just thought I'd post in case anyone was interested in ordering a copy or book bundle. :) They're for 8-10 year olds, but a lot of rat fan adults have enjoyed them too. :)

Here's a link to the first one, if you want to have a look. You can download it for free to see if you like them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0244308578/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Anyway, if you or your kids would like a storybook for Christmas, you can get them direct from me at rhian dot waller at hotmail dot co dot uk, message me here or through www.facebook.com/rhiwaller. They're cheaper from me than from Amazon - and you can get them signed. :)

I've attached some pictures. Front covers by the wonderful @Tofu_soup (also a rat fan!).

LULU PRINT Cover Ship Rats Front.jpg LULU PRINT Cover Pirats Front.jpg UOC Spy Rats MASTER-page-001.jpg

Back