RatShack changing Software

Discussion in 'Ratshack Forum Support & Comments' started by Angie, Feb 5, 2018.

Help Support Rat Shack Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Feb 5, 2018 #1

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Admin

HI members, Just giving you a heads up that the forum will be going to a new software, XenForo, later in the week if all goes as planned.

There may be some down time, but not much and then you'll be able to get in and post as always. IF you cannot get in, but do see the forum on new software, use the CONTACT US on the bottom of the list of forums to let me know so I can work on any issues.

I will be here to address issues after the change. It's really pretty painless.

img-0014-1-122.jpg

image.jpg

2. Feb 7, 2018 #2

Angie

Angie

Angie

Administrator Staff Member Admin

It appears that the change of software will happen later tonight. There will be a time of clean up right after, and tomorrow. You should be off just a little bit, but if you cannot get on, please use the CONTACT US. It is in the bottom left corner of the web page, that will send an email that I'll see and can help work out issues for you. Also, if you use an app or Tapatalk and that does not work, just go to your mobile browser and type in the regular web address and it will come up.

spotsnack.jpg

spotbox.jpg

3. Feb 7, 2018 #3

fumblesquid

fumblesquid

fumblesquid

Nice! Are we getting a new interface, or will anything look different?
    I'll admit the interface of this forum never felt the same after the big change a few years ago. The colors worked before, but now they look awkward on top of the white background. I'm curious to know if anything will be different at all on our side?
    Exciting, nonetheless!

sneezy-2.png