Rats in St Catherines & Toronto Ontario

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattymouse

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...me/1417912163?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Two Sweet Rats Looking for a Good Home
Please Contact
Posted a day ago
St. Catharines, ON L2T 3Y7(View Map)
289-228-1214
+3
Description
Two young male rats free to a good home. Travelling cage, hide, food dish, and water bottle included.

These rats are very sweet and cuddly, unfortunately we cannot bring them to our new apartment so they will need a new home. They must go together. Their exact age is unknown, approximately 5 or 6 months.

Note: these rats were feeder rescues and may not live as long as other pet rats but they are otherwise happy and healthy.

2RatsStCatherines-March2019-01.JPG
2RatsStCatherines-March2019-02.JPG
2RatsStCatherines-March2019-03.JPG
2RatsStCatherines-March2019-04.JPG
2RatsStCatherines-March2019-06.JPG
2RatsStCatherines-March2019-06.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-small-anima...ge/1418169531?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Four female rats with cage
$60.00
Posted about 4 hours ago
Ruscica Dr, Toronto, ON M4A 1R4, Canada(View Map)
Description
These lovely ladies are just over a year old. They have been cage mates since babies. They are very friendly and love attention. The rat cage they are in is brand new. The price includes the rats, the cage, and all the supplies in the cage. There is two hammocks, water bottle, food bowls, ledges, a rope perch. I will also include extra supplies that I have such as hammocks, bedding, and food. You will have everything you need it's cash and carry! Pick up at Victoria Park and Lawrence. Price is firm. First come first served. Will not put on hold.

FemaleRatsToronto-March2019-01.JPG
FemaleRatsToronto-March2019-02.JPG
FemaleRatsToronto-March2019-03.JPG
FemaleRatsToronto-March2019-04.JPG

Back