Rats in need of better home; Portland OR

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SepiaPaws

I am currently unavailable to take these rats but I would like to promote this ad on craigslist I saw in west portland of these 2 rats needing rehoming; they look to be deprived of any stimulation or anything for their cage (unless the cage decor was removed for pics)
https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pet/d/portland-gentle-fancy-rats-2-sisters/6802272492.html

I just have concern for any rats in what looks like less than stellar conditions and would love to let anyone that might be in the area know if they are able to take on 2 more females to their family :] spread the word if you can!

Poor babies! They look so sweet! They look like they are hopeful that someone will take them out and play with them. And that cage....so sad! I really hope they just emptied it for pics, though unlikely. And can we discuss the bleach right next to them?!? :eek: I wouldn't have bleach anywhere NEAR my babies. In a bottle or not. I don't allow chemicals anywhere near mine! Hope someone takes them soon! :(

Poor babies! They look so sweet! They look like they are hopeful that someone will take them out and play with them. And that cage....so sad! I really hope they just emptied it for pics, though unlikely. And can we discuss the bleach right next to them?!? :eek: I wouldn't have bleach anywhere NEAR my babies. In a bottle or not. I don't allow chemicals anywhere near mine! Hope someone takes them soon! :(
I know it breaks my heart seeing how hopeful they are to be given attention and something at all to do </3 I really hope they can get into a better home soon

Back