rats? gross? NO

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raticus

very annoyed with people acting like its the end of the world i got rats. i just returned to school from being gone for 4 months because of health issues and there is this one boy OOOO he gets under my skin! constantly making a fuss over it. just today "oh why dont you home and kiss your gross rats" infact i will. i am very close to throwing apples at him.:swear:

Last edited:
Just ignore him...He is clearly trying to get a rise out of you by saying that stuff so give him nothing and if you can just pretend like he doesn't exist :)

My co-workers like to tease me about having rats (a few have offered to set up play dates with their snakes), but I pay them no mind. They don't know what great little friends they are missing!

I find it weird to imagine my love before rats! I never realized how funny they could be and have such huge personalities!

Ugh I work at a pet store and this is a common thing you hear all the time. I then just educate them. Silly people don't know what they're missing! I've had all the rodents there are to have and rats are BY FAR the best! :kisskiss:

ive had a few myself such as gerbils and hamsters! they were very sweet but not filled with so much joy and love as rats! still great pets tho!

I would print out a picture of your rats butt and tell him you are out of f**ks to give but here's a rats a** haha its my favourite! Or "My rats smell me when I get home...and they think you're gross too!"
c87ead8aa2f8c8e628e973c4be8b234d.jpg

ad784b37e4562a8c9be5f881c2db47f7.jpg

Last edited:
Back