Rats getting in the way of homework

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousCurse

Gotta love when rats are helping with homework and being adorable at the same time! :)

Here's Genji and Ni sitting on my shoulder helping me write a report. Ni feels compelled to groom my neck, probably because his nails and tail cause hives.

This is a keeper with Ni's face! Genji doesn't look too amused, but it's probably because he's got Ni's whiskers in his face.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1737239379.jpg
    Snapchat-1737239379.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Snapchat-2009879330.jpg
    Snapchat-2009879330.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 205
So cute! My eldest rat Lexi used to love to sit on my shoulders and slide down my back. Hahaha, she was a goofball.

Genji (the siamese in the photo) is kind of too large to sit on my shoulders. His back feet slowly slide down my shoulder blade until I lift his back end up for him and move him to the side.

Aww, they're adorable!

In high school I had a rat named Matthias who helped me with my homework--not just by sitting with me while I typed up essays, but also by playing along with my shenanigans for making a video project for chemistry. Well... and doing the opposite of what I said while being filmed. XD

Back