RATS available for adoption!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know there are no easy answers and Clark is doing the best he can...I really feel bad for him and I commend everything he is doing........
I can imagine how easy it would be to get overwhelmed....I was tempted to take in the 6 babies that are in my area looking for homes but in all honesty I have all that I can look after properly and it is not fair to take on more then you can handle........and if you take them in you have to realize that more then likely you will have to keep them.

We need to win a lottery so we can build Clark a large rescue and hire people to help run it........ :)

I agree! Like $2 per week from all members into a bank account and then we can buy lotto tickets with the money and win the lottory and we can rat train from now to forever!

I am sure that if people were to apply to Clark to adopt, and be approved for adoption, that a rat train could be set up ....
So if you are in Quebec or Ontario and would like to adopt some of the ratties at Clark's rescue, please contact him.

When I stopped by for a few minutes on Sunday one sweet young girl was reaching through the bars wanting to be picked up. It was heartbreaking not to be able to take her home .... and to know that she will probably never have a forever home with a smaller number of rats where she can receive the love and attention that she deserves.

Should also mention that recently a pet store employee gave Clark quite a few parasite infested ratties - hairless, dumbos, beautiful normal ratties ....
they were "old stock" (like a few months old?) so the store wanted to get rid of them.
They have been treated (of course) and I believe they are available for adoption to good homes.

Clark is truely trying his hardest, we really need to get together and start a rat train, If people in halifax and pei and surrounding areas would want to adopt we could bring numbers down greatly!

All of clarks rats are ALL sweet hearts!

I know this thread is old but im desperately looking for pet rattys and am wondering if anyone has anyway to contact clark. I live in moncton.

Clark was a hoarder and we rehomed over 125 rats from his "rescue" in 2008 through a huge group effort on here.

I would put up a post for yourself saying you are looking for rats in Moncton.

Back