Rat Puzzle Igloos

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PastelRat

I've been seeing a lot of cages with this one "igloo" but can't find the product anywhere. It has a few colors, and is made up of pieces that can be put together almost like a puzzle. (Sort of like a big puzzle playground for rats.) The pieces are put together with juts on the side. (Sorry for this awful description.)

I think what you're talking about is called a "snap in' Inn or something like that

There's a version that's only available in Canada I think

I'll have to get a photo of the one i have, it seems to only go together one way though and i don't think it can be made bigger with more pcs

Yup, it was the inn. Stinks that you can't find stuff like that here in the US, I'd love one of those! I mean they look so easy to clean.

I have several .... the small and medium are good sizes for rats

Jorats used to post pics of hers connected, I always just used the single units in their play area but I think I am going to attach them in the play area instead.

I imagine it would not be cheap to mail to the USA but if someone wanted to order one it would be possible ...... or you can wish for this if you get a Canadian secret santa this year LOL

Last edited:
Back