Rat mom to lovely rats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwahl0

Hello! I’m new to this forum and im a new rat mom, just adopted two in January. I’ve learned a lot about rats in that time and have built a strong bond with my boys, Teddy (black)and Bear (black and white). I also have two other rats which I may or may not keep, Phineas (brown) and Ferb (brown and white) they’re name after the show lol, they were rescued and if all goes well, they’ll be mine to keep. I love to play with the boys and teach them tricks, they’re so sweet. Here are some pics of them!! Those two just can’t stay still for pics haha

Attachments

• 668F2E24-8E58-4985-9805-E6A35E09E92D.jpeg
    668F2E24-8E58-4985-9805-E6A35E09E92D.jpeg
    961.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 1B0394A9-EDE1-4F98-8FB9-D6F70C58C7AD.jpeg
    1B0394A9-EDE1-4F98-8FB9-D6F70C58C7AD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • E69C9A25-FE2F-431F-B8CE-E1F09C11D2BB.jpeg
    E69C9A25-FE2F-431F-B8CE-E1F09C11D2BB.jpeg
    793 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum. They are so cute! Are the rescues boys too?

I also have two other rats which I may or may not keep, Phineas (brown) and Ferb (brown and white) they’re name after the show lol, they were rescued and if all goes well, they’ll be mine to keep.
When shall you know if you can keep them or not?:confused:

Hello! I’m new to this forum and im a new rat mom, just adopted two in January. I’ve learned a lot about rats in that time and have built a strong bond with my boys, Teddy (black)and Bear (black and white). I also have two other rats which I may or may not keep, Phineas (brown) and Ferb (brown and white) they’re name after the show lol, they were rescued and if all goes well, they’ll be mine to keep. I love to play with the boys and teach them tricks, they’re so sweet. Here are some pics of them!! Those two just can’t stay still for pics haha
They look delightful - you must be a proud rat mom. Did anyone warn you that rats are addictive?
It is fascinating and a privilege to watch how our rats transition through life, from impish little beans to more placid but ever-loveable adults and finally to tottering seniors who are so endearing they can wrench your heart out. They need our love and devotion at every stage. But they will always give more than they get.

They look delightful - you must be a proud rat mom. Did anyone warn you that rats are addictive?
It is fascinating and a privilege to watch how our rats transition through life, from impish little beans to more placid but ever-loveable adults and finally to tottering seniors who are so endearing they can wrench your heart out. They need our love and devotion at every stage. But they will always give more than they get.
Thank you!! Haha, I’m already looking to get some more soon, so true

Back