Rat love! 💜

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dena

Does anyone have a rat who loves to show love? I've had super "licky" rats, and now, I have one (Fig) who, when out playing, will run up to me when I say "I love you", and press his nose to my mouth as if giving me a kiss. Then he bounces off to play, and if I say I love you again, he will come over, climb up his steps to my face level, and do it again. It's absolutely adorable! Taco did this a few times shortly before he died, but it was random. He also gave the best hugs. He would lay with his chin on my shoulder, as close to me as he could, then he'd go about his way.

Does anyone else have a lovey rat?

My one girl pepper and I are closely bonded so she comes when I call her name and jumps onto my lap. If I’m relaxin on the bed she’ll hop up onto my chest and when I pet her she pancakes down and gals asleep. It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen and it melts my heart every time. She’s the only girl I’ve had the really likes cuddles and she regularly falls asleep in my bed with me on free roam while the other girls scamper around😍

Back