Rat is not using her leg

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Abbey

Sweet Stewie has not been using her leg for about 3 weeks now and she doesn't squeal or seem hurt when I touch it. She has no bumps under her feet either. Her hip does look odd and is more inward than her left hip. She also tries to scratch herself all the time but can't scratch her back leg, but can do the motion of scratching... just only scratches the ground. She is losing weight, even though she eats a ton. I was wondering if anyone has had this happen? I am really worried about the baby :(

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 146
How old is your lass? If she's not showing signs of pain can you feel along both of her legs at the same time feeling for differences?

She is only a few months old, and I have been feeling along both legs and can't pinpoint the difference and its driving me nuts! She isn't in any pain and lets me massage her legs daily.

She was normal then suddenly wasn't using her leg correct? Does the hip still look.funny? Can you post a video of her (upload to YouTube and copy link here)

Last edited:
Back