Quantcast

Rat coloring questions

Help Support Rat Shack Forum:

Pepper_rat

I just got a new pink eyed white and I don’t know a lot about the genetics of PEWs but my new girl has almost brown on her tail? Like brown rings? She has no other obvious colors on her body. I’m just wondering the genetics of PEWs and whether she is albino or something else? Thanks!

Attachments

lilspaz68

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
ratguide is my bible. :p I know a lot of the people who run the site, how much effort they put in to keep it as up to date as possible with official references. I have a few case histories up on the site as well through my years of rescue, Pyoderma, PT, tail degloving, demodex mites, bot fly larvae, etc

Big Schpog

ratguide is my bible. :p I know a lot of the people who run the site, how much effort they put in to keep it as up to date as possible with official references. I have a few case histories up on the site as well through my years of rescue, Pyoderma, PT, tail degloving, demodex mites, bot fly larvae, etc
I was on there yesterday. It is a rat bible for sure. It's going to be fun reading it. I particularly like the itemized list of things you should have if you have rats. Do you have a particular scale for weighing that you think I should invest in?

Big Schpog

I was on there yesterday. It is a rat bible for sure. It's going to be fun reading it. I particularly like the itemized list of things you should have if you have rats.
Just make sure it's digital, weighs in 1 gram increments, has a tare function and has a flat surface (no bowls on top). :)
Thank you lil Spaz.

Latest posts