Random Picture Thread...Post Yours :D

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a powerful picture to me. My rough tough cream puff boyfriend's giant hands feeding the wee-est baby of the litter "Puffy" that is the manliest hand I have ever seen....couldn't be more in love
c1a761837c261f56d4a68ac31630cdc7.jpg

Oooooo that is just so precious! What a special little girl. She looks so happy. I'd love for her to fall asleep in my hand like that lol love her. She's right at home with you guys isn't she.

Lol she is a he...those are little testes down there.
But yes. He is quite happy to trust you and sleep wherever you put him. As long as his neck or belly gets rubbed

He's so loving the warmth. His siblings are all female not that I think he would find the energy to do the deed but no chances with them being 7 weeks and so unhealthy. I don't think he is going to make it but I'm going to do everything I can. Vet is on his way for a checkup

Oh really?! I'm so sorry to hear that they are in bad shape, I had no idea. I really hope these little babies pull through. Keep us updated. They are in good hands.

Here is my boy ozzie he is albino. But as you may have noticed he is not well. Please check my thread in health and care section and if you are to help me with any info you have thanks.

20160701_235639.jpg

My little boys getting up to some mischeif while out of the cage :)

DSC_0173.jpg
Oscar chewing my sneakers' shoe lace.

DSC_0163.jpg
Milo found his way to some treats. -_-
*Nom nom nom*

I'm excited to finally share Remys face. Remy was from the nutterbutter on varage sale that my amazing team and I fought for 4 weeks to get reunited. Now, what she didn't tell anyone involved was that the reason she sold them separately is because the other rat Bandit was being aggressive toward Remy. Bandit had an existing mischief before we got Remy back... So Remy has come to stay with us. He is just precious with his kisses and giant ears. His foster and temporary home are going to miss him though they can see him whenever they want.
Bandit becomes aggressive at even the scent of Remy and that is why we removed him completely and didn't just create a second group. And poor Cody (Bandit's Dad) is getting bitten by Bandit mercilessly if he smells like Remy at all!

Ok...here he is!!!
98cedc719b70554fc9fe9a707ed8b82d.jpg

87f63c7937826d8071d6bdd95010ba4e.jpg

Last edited:
Back