Radar behaviour and pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleaned Radar's cage this morning and put Isabelle in. She's staying in one corner, not sure what to make of the move while Radar is all over the place. He keeps going back to her to check on her.

Here they are enjoying their romantic breakfast:

RIsa7.jpg

RIsa6.jpg

Well... they've been together all morning and most of the afternoon. They aren't cuddling yet but there is certainly no scraping. And when I call Radar, he comes running to me and popcorns and plays. He's a happy boy!!

The pictures make it look like Isabelle is tasting each pea and then putting it aside to eat later.. funny girl.

So glad things are still going well... it's very exciting.

So very cool, Jo!! :hello: I'm so glad to hear that Radar finally found a mate. I'm sure with time, Isabelle will get to know Radar more and hopefully soon, she'll fall head over heals in love with him. Radar is a special rat, in my opinion, and therefore there's no way Isabelle can resist his charms. :love11: Maybe they'll be the next hot couple. :lol8:

Thanks!!
The two had their out time together, following each other all over the place.
Isabelle has decided she loves to bulldoze Radar to make him whine like a baby. Then Radar goes off popcorning. It's soooo much fun watching those two. :crazy4:

Saturday was a little too soon for me to wish Isabelle happiness with another man (even if it was her first marriage). But I'm really happy to hear that she has found someone who interests her, entertains her, and treats her right!
And what a fantastic thing that that someone is Radar!!! Some things are just so out of hands until fate steps in, you can't help but believe it's in charge and has a plan.
Isabelle & Radar sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g :D

Back