Please advise - my little Squeak isn’t right

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm so sorry for the outcome... I was really hoping for a fixable issue these poor little creatures never live long enough..

Made the very difficult decision for euthanasia - steroid injection didn’t make much difference and felt I was being selfish by keeping her alive when it was inevitable. Absolutely heart broken

Made the very difficult decision for euthanasia - steroid injection didn’t make much difference and felt I was being selfish by keeping her alive when it was inevitable. Absolutely heart broken
I'm so sorry.. I know I've said it a lot but that's just because there are no words to express my feelings. May she rest well..

Thanks guys, really appreciate the love. Have genuinely never felt so broken before. She was boggling and chattering with her teeth before I went to the vet and she seemed so happy I felt SO guilty (and still do)

It’s funny you say that (not funny ‘haha’...)... Squeak didn’t use to boggle - she wasn’t ever affectionate at all it was mainly only Bubble and only ever inside the cage or in her bed... but Squeak started doing it a few months ago - about the same time she started being clumsy too...
So unfair that these little people capture our hearts and don’t live for very long.
Thanks again xx

Back