Playpen toy suggestions?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Emy

I just made a playpen and wondering what is recommended for toys? I have a small soft crinkle tunnel. Some wood rolling toys and the cages are in there for climbing (with chew toys in there) but that's about it. Not much interest in anything but mildly in chew toys and climbing the cages. What kinds of things do yalls rats like to play with?

Oh and I've also made a giant rat palace (from cardboard boxes) she likes that ok but doesn't really play in it.

fisher price parking garage, little tykes (3 ft long?) castle, small cat climber, children's foot stools to climb on and run under, connected tubes on the floor, a cardboard box with a door in two different side and a hole/door in the top and full of crinkled/ loosely balled up paper, and if you have a way to hang things - then hanging tubes, hammocks, bird rope attached to the side of the playpen to climb, corner litter boxes attached to the sides of the play pen for balconies ……
basically things to climb, chew, explore, run through … interesting things to do …… but most important of all is other rats to play with

Last edited:
Back