Piper and her babies

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wheel is their favorite Godmother........I keep it for the play pen and they fight over it.......
Oh and you should see Piper...who has never shown any sign of wanting to use a wheel, run on the silent spinner....she loves it.
She really enjoys her children now....wrestling and playing with them....it will soon be hard to tell her from the kids....she isn't very big and they are getting bigger everyday!!!!

They are looking great and I don't know... but I like those tiny poops!!

I laughed soooo much on that one with the little guy getting poked in that special place. :laugh4:

Give them all kisses for me! :rathugz:

:lol: I love all the wheely pictures to....it is so funny to see three or more get on.....I have lots of pictures but hard to get good clear ones....we laugh and laugh.....and Jo....I love all the little poops to...not so much the day they where really stinky and soft (to many veggies) but in the cage they are great about the litter boxes...but in the play pen it is a free for all.......I always forget to put in the litter box.....I am a bad mommy.....

Dahlas said:
animals038-1.jpg

I love that picture! it screams "erm mommy, put me down! iz was busy!"

I know...isn't that a cute picture....shhhhh don't tell anyone but I think she is the cutest little girl....I love the little white on her lips, those ears and that white tummy.......and she has a real sweet personality......

My mother-in-law gave that to me....as soon as I saw it I thought "wouldn't the babies look cute in that.... :lol:
But the boys wanted the boat prop....they are manly men...for now!!

Poor Bill....I wonder if he will always be so sensitive :lol:

Okay this might sound kinda stupid but does anyone have a picture of a neutered male rat......I know what my boys look like now :roll:
Is it like dogs and cats....still there but empty.... :wink: no I don't mean there head.........

Strange question here... but having never had boys before, I just wondered, so thought i'd ask, are boys bumholes above their furballs or below? If above do the raisins not just stay on the "shelf" and hang on like a sneaky passenger??

I better tell my little guys to strut those goolies while they still can.....a month from now and they are gonna look like their sisters...... :lol:

Back