Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, i didn't tell you, but i have 4 daughters (human one lol) Three of them got married, and they have children :) :) :) and my last daughter is only 9 years ago, so she has time to get married LoL.

So as you can understand (i hope so lol, my english is ....lol) i am a grand mother. My three first daughters gave me 9 little children :) :)

look at me with my daughters, and after with my little children

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

jorats said:
Wow, une belle grosse famille!

Ace, nobody takes any pictures of me. lol
Do a head down pic of you holding rats lol OR draw a self portrait :)just cause it will be fun

[img=center:hkjgw34i]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/422093_10151398010411889_1533433826_n.jpg[/img:hkjgw34i]

My face.

Figured I'd post soem mor erecent photos of me sicne I thinkt he last tiem I posted on here was like 2 years ago haha

385223_10150946700770397_775225248_n.jpg

426721_10152052692110436_385838984_n.jpg

Thats me and my mom drinking in vegas lol

386965_10152012573160635_201111868_n.jpg

With a random horse

No good ones of my with the rats though haha

orangette said:
ratlovinglady, you're a beautiful young woman :)

hey Cinderwolf :) so happy to see you ! i did love speaking with you yesterday :) :) you are very nice :)

You too :D maybe i will learn soem mroe french for next time haha

Cinderwolf said:
orangette said:
ratlovinglady, you're a beautiful young woman :)

hey Cinderwolf :) so happy to see you ! i did love speaking with you yesterday :) :) you are very nice :)

You too :D maybe i will learn soem mroe french for next time haha

mdrrrrrrrrrrrrr! yeahhhhhhhh ! sometimes it is really funny, i love that. I had a good moment with you yesterday and with ace, and Indi, that's a pity when Ris came, i had to go to bed.

you are all so nice :hugs:

I love this thread :)

Ace - I never thought you were a guy :giggle: You didn't sound like one if that makes sense (probably doesn't).

Rachael said:
I love this thread :)

Ace - I never thought you were a guy :giggle: You didn't sound like one if that makes sense (probably doesn't).
Lol thanks that name fools many into thinking I'm a guy that's my gamer username as well the guys on there assume I'm a guy too so when I kick their butts I can see them all get butt hurt cause I'm actually a chick :giggle: wow it's so nice to see everyone's picture it's Kool putting a face to all the names :) Cinderwolf and Ratlovinglady you both are very pretty. And Orangette I had a good time yesterday with you too ;)

I actually thought Ace was a guy because of the videos I've seen, the intros. There was a guy in them as well as a girl I believe? and that + username made me think guy. But I doesn't change a thing, you're still fantastic.

Haha yea Jo I get that a lot we sound the same too.

And thanks Orangette and Ace. And I also never thought you were a guy.. I assume everyone on here is a girl til I know otherwise usually LOL

eriin said:
i wonder how many guys there actually are on here. and i wonder how many of them we think are girls :giggle:
I've seen like 4 and a few of them aren't active anymore .. There is Brax who is on occasionally, Pianoguy, uhmmm and then like 2 I cant remember the users for haha

Back