Pics of You!! Part Two

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are a little better and much more recent:

DSCN0287.jpg

Joseph and I
DSCN0265.jpg

GrayLightNewDay said:
Ace, the whole time I have been on this forum I thought that you were a guy because of the name ace. :emb:
LOL I figured a lot of people did... But no :giggle: Ace was my nickname in high school because its my Initials A.C.E. lol my real name is Amanda Christine Emmett and the 8670 was the last four didgets of the first phone number I had... I guess I'm not that creative with names :?

ANNNND...What a SWEET picture of you and Navi so nicely taken I love it! :heart:

Nice to see everyone this is a great thread. I looked through all pages there's so many inactive users!

I'm sorry Ace I thought you were a guys as well lol! Nice to see you.

GrayLightNewDay that is a beautiful photo.

orengette you look like a very hapy person, nice to meet you.

This is me from May last year, I never smile in photos so embarrassing! lol.

image.php

I'm so glad this thread has been revived. We need updated pics of everyone. :)

P.S. I knew Ace was a girl cause of all the videos, her hands are much too petite when handling the rats in the tub. lol

GrayLightNewDay said:
jorats said:
P.S. I knew Ace was a girl cause of all the videos, her hands are much too petite when handling the rats in the tub. lol

I'm just dumb and I thought that she was a really small dude. HAHA.
You aren't dumb a lot of people thought I was a guy cause of the name :giggle: So don't think your dumb Ace is pretty much a guys name :p

jorats said:
I'm so glad this thread has been revived. We need updated pics of everyone. :)

So Jo when you gonna post an updated pic of you? :wink2: lol since you suggested everyone do updated pics :giggle:

yes It's time for updates!!

but that said, I'm not sharing any new photos of me. I'm ugly to begin with but now....... :sad3:
first off, I won't let any one take my picture but secondly, since being on coumadin, around my eyes and under my eyes has gotten really black, like I was punched in both eyes.
it's pretty scary looking. I try not to even look in the mirror.
If I did, I'd never leave the house.
:shock:

Back