Pet Save in Sudbury

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raindrop

Our daughter just rescued a 9 week old puppy from the pet save in Sudbury. She is now volunteering time for this organization. She will be at Petsmart in Sudbury from 11-2 today to help place dog in a permanent home. If you would like to have a dog that has alot of love to give please check it out. Thanks.

Ann

There were plenty of puppies and dog that they have rescued. Most of the pups are in foster homes but there are also adult dogs too. I would love to do this but I would have them all at our place. :) I use to work at a dog boarding place.

Ann

Pet Save is a wonderful rescue shelter for cats and dogs. I foster their cats. I'm now on my fourth foster kitten. I love fostering and doing what I can in my community.
Sudbury has gotten really bad with lacking responsibility for our cats and dogs. It is incredibly expensive here to get them spayed and neutered and no programs to help out so most people get a cat or dog and when they come into maturity they are kicked out the door. Very sad situation.
Thank god for people like Christine, raindrop's daughter who volunteers, they need all the help they can get.

Back