Pet rats - why it's important to have two or more

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Here's a video from a loving pet rat owner on YouTube. He's got the best rat videos and he recently put this one together.
It truly shows just how much rats need other rats.

[BBvideo 425,350:3mo6ypx8][youtube]//www.youtube.com/v/cDy3bMRuobE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cDy3bMRuobE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube][/BBvideo:3mo6ypx8]

WOW! That is an amazing video, those two boys are soo close. You can tell they love each other. The music for that video was perfect as well...I LOVE the sharing part. WAYYY too cute!

oPuPo - the guy that makes those video's gave me some wonderful information when i was introducing my two boys.

Fin366 also has some great video's on YouTube - including introduction step by step video's, and she also helped me along with introducing my two boys together. They are both really nice people :D

Right... now i just need somebody to tell my Mum that rat's shouldnt live alone....

Oh dear. I just watched this and it made me cry. Buzz and Mickey were such good buddies. Now they are gone :cry4: Mo is all by himself and has to wait for the babies to get bigger....poor Mo.

I think my favorite shot is when they are in the hammock, and one of them is so content he keeps boggling - even with is eyes closed. It just warms the cockles of my heart. My boys T'ealc and Jack are really close, makes me worry when Jack is gone (with his heart problems, I fear he will go first)

Awwww! So cute!
I'm maybe thinking of getting another girl..but I dunno, the girl I got my cage from said that she had three in there...it's a pretty big cage too.
But the only problem I have is being a horrible rat mommy and I never seem to give them enough place, and toy's to play with. *sigh*

Are intro's hard to do?

Back