Penis issue

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

Hi, I'm posting this for my friend, she's wondering if anyone knows what's going on (I don't), she's hoping her boy will be ok til his vet appt Tues, I believe she's using polysporin - Thankyou, here's her comment -

I noticed my boy had a penis plug two days ago, I got the plug out no problem but was concerned with the penis itself. I noticed that after I got the plug out his penis was not extending like my other boys. I noticed a black mark so I tried to extend the penis more. Thinking it was blood or an infection, gross gunk I gently tried to push it out but it wouldn't budge. I warm compressed it, used some lube n tried to push it out more n got the black tip out enough that I thought I could wipe it off but that's when I noticed it was skin not goo. The area around was a bit swollen but seemed resolved once the plug was removed. He is not licking or seemingly bothered by it, has been urinating, eating, drinking and has tons of energy.

Attachments

• 190111 Nutter penis 1.jpg
    190111 Nutter penis 1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,158
  • 190111 Nutter penis 2.jpg
    190111 Nutter penis 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 257
hi,sorry, no advice but that does look worrisome
let us know what the vet says ok

I don't know that there's anything else she can do for him at home

Thankyou both! I appreciate your help, this is a new one one on me too...
She says she has trouble using this site with mobile, so what she tells me is "Vet said he was fine but then again she didnt look too hard" He hasn't had any issues arise from it so it may be as you say lilpaz68..

Back