• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Painted Rat Purses *UPDATED WITH AN EXAMPLE*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRatQueen

I was thinking in the near future of painting some rats on purses (besides purses I can also paint on anything glass aka wine glasses). Would anyone be interested in one before I make some and can't sell them?

Thanks!

Here is an example of one I did for myself of my rat Toby.

60269_704155310558_60700884_37944379_2415663_n.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

I would have to see one! you should do one and post a picture :D I love purses esp one with a rat on it!!!!!!!!!

smilez_n_hugs said:
For me it would depend on the cost, if there was a choice of purse style/size and if the buyer gets to choose the picture that does on it.

I agree with this too, sorry I never mentioned it!

and yay for the name Toby :giggle:

Purses would depend on what I can find unless you have a specific purse already that you would want to ship. Price also would depend on how how big the picture is. You could always send me a picture and I could sketch something up from that and work with you. Prices would start from $25 to about $65.

Yeah it's pretty hard to know whether or not we'd be interested if we don't know what your work looks like.

I just was curious if people were interested in the idea before I went out and bought the supplies and went gung-ho into it. I see that a few might be so I will definitely go out and get a purse for myself to paint by the end of next week. Then I will have more details of course.

Back