OWWW

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

I had the cage open and I put my face up to Ruby. They love checking out my hair and sniffing my face which I don't have a problem with. Ruby went to check out my eyelashes and accidently bit my bottom eyelid. There is a tiny stratch, she didn't break skin. I yelp quite loudly and scared her. So I think she knows now she did something not so good.

It stings though. It's a sensitive place.

Well I don't know if I comforted her enough afterwards, she in ther litterpan at the top facing the wall. I think she's sulking and feeling pretty sorry. I petted her, but she's still doing it. She's my little sweetie I think her feelings got hurt.

I noticed a few of my rats, especially girls are very intrigued with my eyes. I'm always careful now.
Ya, they can sulk for a long time. lol

Yeah she sulked for a while and wouldn't come out. So I pet her, she still wouldn't look at me. So I gave her a treat after her sulking for a bit, she then came out and was better.

Off all my girls it had to be her where she would take it the hardest and get her feelings really hurt.

Back