Oddball, Mac, and Cheese.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleigh

Oddball has been with me the longest. I've had him a year and had gotten him when he was aprox 2 months old.
He has a towel fortress on my computer desk that he frequently naps in. He loves raw broccoli but hates raw carrots.

Next are Mac and Cheese, who are a year old and have had two separate owners before me. I'm the last in their line though as their forever. We have some work to do, especially with their bad diet, but they are the sweetest boys. I've only had them a day, but I'm excited to see where the next few years take us.

Thank you ^_^ And to my knowledge they are siblings, but I dont know too much about their past, sadly. I'm the third owner with the other two having them each about six months. They were first Aries and Apollo I believe, then renamed Mac and Cheese by their second family. Their second fam only hinted at background

awe they’re gorgeous!! i adore their names. i wish you all the best with caring for them, i’m sure they’re have an amazing time with you xx

Back