• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nickelrat's Cozy Corner - New Hammocks available!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nickelrat said:
2 cozy cups are ready for RatsForever. :joy:

CozyCups.jpg

These are great. If you don't mind my asking (I hope it's not a trade secret or something) how do you manage to keep the sides up? Are there lots of layers of fabric or something?

coooooool, batting, :thumbup: got it.

I am a very crafty person and I can't wait until I get my ratties because I will be making stuff for them allllllll the time.

Nick, thank you for posting that link! I just said to the fiance, "Id love to make something like that for my boys/cat/dog, but I dont know how she did it" and there you go posting the link. Thank YOU!! WalMarts going to own my rent if I keep looking at these pages lol

I LOVE the tent hammocks. My rats love them and best of all....they DON"T chew them at all......My two I bought are still like brand new. I will definitely by more of these.!!!!!!!

Dahlas said:
I LOVE the tent hammocks. My rats love them and best of all....they DON"T chew them at all......My two I bought are still like brand new. I will definitely by more of these.!!!!!!!

YAY! :joy: I'm so glad your sweeties like them. I know mine do too. :)

Nic is working on a website, we'd really appreciate pics of your rats enjoying a cozy corner hammock to add to the Happy Customer part of it. :)

Here you go....use which ever you want.

pheobeandRizzo.jpg

hmmock.jpg

RizzoandAva.jpg

I use them all the time...wash them and put them back in...and there is not one hole in them....they ALL love sleeping in them...but don't chew them.....must be because of the sides being open.
I have had them for about 2 months.....

I will get some pics of my boys in the warmer Chelle gave to me. My boys usually chew extra holes into all of their hammocks and cubes but have yet to chew the warmer and I've had it for 2 months.

Another great hammock. My rats LOVE the tents ones. They are enjoying the tube one to run through but all sleep in the tent one. They hold up so well to repeated washing and the rats hardly ever chew them. So they last a long time.

Dahlas said:
Another great hammock. My rats LOVE the tents ones. They are enjoying the tube one to run through but all sleep in the tent one. They hold up so well to repeated washing and the rats hardly ever chew them. So they last a long time.

Aww they look so cute and so happy in there. :heart:

Godmother said:
What fabrics do you have available? (she asked hypothetically :lol: )

:lol: I'm going to add available fabrics to my Cozy Corner website and here very soon. :thumbup:

(Gone to bug and beg hubby to grab camera. :stickpoke: )

Back