• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nickelrat's Cozy Corner - New Hammocks available!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorats

Loving rats since 2002.
Nickelrat has also created cozy cups and cozy sacs for guinea pigs.
If there is an interest in these please let us know and she'll create more.

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Gotta have one of the Warmers! (you all knew that I would break, didn't you :giggle: ) ... and a Cozy Sack (rats love them). Nickelrats makes the plushest hammocks! If they were big enough, I would hop in myself.

Nic can't make the Cozy sack in the same pattern as the Warmer but she could make a new Warmer to match a Cozy Sack, would you prefer that?

Godmother said:
Gotta have one of the Warmers! (you all knew that I would break, didn't you :giggle: ) ... and a Cozy Sack (rats love them). Nickelrats makes the plushest hammocks! If they were big enough, I would hop in myself.

they don't have to match; I'm happy with them both the way they are. But I bet you will have a big demand for the dog pattern.

If so, I would be perfectly content with the Warmer (or, better yet, a Tent) in the same fabric as the Cozy Sack.

Godmother said:
they don't have to match; I'm happy with them both the way they are. But I bet you will have a big demand for the dog pattern.

If so, I would be perfectly content with the Warmer (or, better yet, a Tent) in the same fabric as the Cozy Sack.

If you prefer a Tent, we can do that for you and a Cozy Sack. :D

Godmother, these two Rainbow hammocks are ready to be re-homed. Will you rescue them from me? :lol: Hope you like the colours and pattern.

Godmother's Rainbow Tent and Cozy Sack:
GodmothersHammocks.jpg

xxchelle said:
*faints*

Please tell me you have more of that rainbow fabric?

LOL! I do but it is all cut up and ready to be sewed. I will have 2 warmers, 1 small cube, 3 tents, 3 hide'n'squishes and 2 flats. The 2 flats could be changed for 1 cozy sack.

I made a few more hammocks with the beautiful Rainbow fleece. :joy:

One Tent - $15 SOLD
Tent.jpg

One Warmer - $20 SOLD
Warmer.jpg

And one Hide'n'Squish - $15 STILL AVAILABLE
HidenSquish.jpg

Plus Shipping :)

Back