The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RemyMyRattie123

received_1776752769071596.jpeg
Hi I just joined today and I got my first Rattie about two months ago when he was about six weeks old. His name is Remy like from Ratatouille!
I'm looking forward to learning more about how I can be a better Rattie parent.

Awwww he is adorable!!!
What a wonderful picture

Well, the first thing you need to know is that rats need to live with at least one same sex rattie
So you need to get Remy another rattie boy to be his friend asap ..... can you get one or two of his brothers?
If all rats are less then 12 weeks old then they are babies and can just be put together (after quarantine)
but if any are over 12 weeks then they need to be gradually introed so that no one is hurt
when I get home and can use my mouse, I will past a link on here. joinrats.com also has some suggestions

Last edited:
Welcome to you and your beautiful Remy! They say it takes a village to raise a child, I hope everyone here can help you give Remy the happiest, healthiest life! And just as important, enjoy him with you!

Welcome to the Rat Shack! the best thing you can do for your little friend is getting him a proper companion. Rats are social animals and need their own kind for a strong healthy life.

Back