New baby girls!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper_rat

I thought I'd just post some pictures of the new cuties I got about a month ago. They are sister dumbo rexs and I love them so much. They were born on Easter so their names are Carrot Cake (the beige head and blaze) and Blossom (black with white face markings). They were introduced to my older girls last week and it went great! They have found their bbfs based on personality so Pepper and Carrot Cake are more outgoing and hang out together and Peanut and Blossom and more reserved so Blossom follows Peanut everywhere. The babies are still a little scared of me and new things but they are gaining trust in me. I just gave them all a new dig box with wheatgrass sprouts and they love it! This forum has helped me feel less alone in my love of these sweet babies so thank you for the support and resources so I can give these babies an amazing life!
I also added a picture of Pepper sniffing out the window. She was supervised of course and is not allowed to go there alone but I like to let her sniff sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2459.jpeg
    IMG_2459.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2463.jpeg
    IMG_2463.jpeg