Need Revolution in Canada (Ontario) without vet

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There actually is no way to buy Revo in Canada BUT there are a couple of options. You could post on Kijiji asking if anyone has an extra tube you could buy (depending on how many rats you need to treat) or you can order from Australia online but it can take a month to arrive. I get mine from Pets Megastore and have for years.

There actually is no way to buy Revo in Canada BUT there are a couple of options. You could post on Kijiji asking if anyone has an extra tube you could buy (depending on how many rats you need to treat) or you can order from Australia online but it can take a month to arrive. I get mine from Pets Megastore and have for years.

Oh my goodness, you are a rat guardian angel!! Thank you so, so, so much! This is total game changer information (I just placed my order) :D You've made my life so much easier. I'm skeptical of the idea of karma but I hope all good things come your way <3 <3 <3 <3

Back