My SuperPet Setup

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Not as glamorous as some, so I was reluctant to post them. I made sure that there were no close ups of the tattered towels on the shelving, but all the cages were clean.
They look a bit bare because I have taken everyone's bird toys out to freeze because I recently had a bit of a mite flairup. I have treated everyone with Revolution and I am putting together stuff to add back in.
All of the cages are in my living room, so there isn't really that much room left to live in.
I have a cage 6, Hobo's cage, which I will add later.

Cage 1 - Lenny, George, Neil, Milo and Abu-boo
august2007-3sm.jpg

Cage 2 Top - The four new hairless boys, yet not named
Cage 3 Bottom - Sebastian, John Paul and Remy
august2007-2sm.jpg

Cage 4 - Jasper, Quinn, Spenser, Felix, Cyril
august2007-1sm.jpg

Cage 5 - Atticus, Gabriel, Winston, Thomas, Mortimer and Griffin
august2007sm.jpg

Yay! I was hoping you would put up your Superpet cages!
They look great... and I love in some of the pics we see the rats all spread out snoozing. :)

Sorry, I forgot the long shot of the entire wall. Gives a good idea of how much room these little bratty ratties take up.
august2007-4sm.jpg

The setup looks great Vanessa. :) Are you still using those water bottle springs? For the SP's I found that i could wrap something vertically on 2 bars on either side of where the nozzle would fit so they would stop sliding.

Haha! My walls are usually in bad shape too, I had cleaned them before taking the picture.
Yes, I use those springs whenever I can. I keep the waterbottles from moving with those black clip things on the bars. Some of those springs are tighter and I don't need them.

Back