My new rats!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViciousCurse

Here are my new boys! Got them from a good breeder since no rescues around me had rats and no Craigslist rats in need of homes.

The tan one in the back is named Pretzel and the black and white one is Cheesecake. Pretzel and Cheesecake were returned babies that I took home. The black one is Gabe and the grey and white is named Moira. All four are males. The picture doesn't show it, but Moira is my odd-eye.

I've had them for a little while, just wanted to bond with them a lot.

Attachments

• 20191214_231746.jpg
    20191214_231746.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 153
Omg how cute!! How old are they? My husband said no more rats, but gave in and got me one around Christmas. LOL unfortunately, she doesn't have a food name, because nothing fit her. So her name is baby. For now. LOL

Aw! Ok I've always liked the name name Clover <3
Oh and my older brother & his girlfriend got rats today! 2 girls and they're names are Beans and Toast lol <3 and they got a good cage and oxbow food and all this good stuff my brother is all about it it's amazing:D

Pretzel and Cheesecake were born in mid-September, and Gabe and Moira were born in mid-October. So, not very old, especially for the two little ones, lol. Also, that picture is old and Moira and Gabe are a lot bigger now. Moira's rex coat is coming in. Gabe's still got the soft down baby fur. Pretzel's got his wiry coat already. Cheesecake is pretty dang soft.

Dena, baby will stick! I called my dog "Puppy" for the longest time and then it was "oh crap, he needs a real name!"

Back